[Oberon] Acronyms and Versions

eas lab lab.eas at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 17:44:53 CET 2016

Yes, I forgot to mention V4 [under linux, which does all the inet &
pdf-rendering,
etc. which Oberon can't do] was also good. AFAIR I patched the <Edit> to handle
*nix line-ends instead of DOS.
Since LEO was I little better I then used that.
If shoes A are slightly better that shoes B, I just use A.
Mrs Markos has 347 pairs which she cycles through.