[Oberon] FPGA-related Project Oberon Customizations

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Tue Feb 16 14:28:21 CET 2016

An I2C interface is moving closer to the top of my list of things to do.
However, if somebody else beats me to it I won't complain :)

This will open up connectivity to a wide range of peripheral devices e.g.
accelerometers, EEPROMs, digital compasses, DACs, distance, gesture,
altitude, temperature, barometric pressure and humidity sensors etc. etc.
for use with embedded RISC5 target systems. We have already written driver
software and simple examples of their use for a number of these devices in
Oberon-07 for ARM Cortex-M3 and M4 microcontrollers.

Regards,
Chris

Chris Burrows
CFB Software