[Oberon] RISC.img format

Jörg joerg.straube at iaeth.ch
Mon Feb 15 11:51:32 CET 2016

Lars

Did you ever program an Operating System yourself?
I agree that USB is nice to "USE" as end-user but not quite as simple to
"PROGRAM" as OS developer.

Just for your information:
- The whole ProjectOberon OS (memory handler, SPI access, display handler,
window handler, memory handler, file system, dynamic loading, fonts..)
consists of 190kB of source code.
- In NativeOberon, USB is implemented. It needs roughly 190kB of source
code. Only for USB!

br
Jörg