[Oberon] Message Objects in Oberon

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Mon Mar 28 08:43:42 CEST 2016

Read the book titled "Object-Oriented Programming in Oberon-2" by Hanspeter
Mössenböck. You should find the answer to your question there. Chapter 6
"Dynamic Binding" is particularly relevant.

He is currently the Head of the Institut für Systemsoftware at Johannes
Kepler Universität. His book can be download from their website:

http://ssw.jku.at/Research/Books/

Regards,
Chris Burrows

CFB Software