[Oberon] On Oberon Sources

Dieter d.gloetzel at web.de
Thu Mar 31 18:01:17 CEST 2016

Hi Srinivas,

I have been using ETH-Oberon for many  years on Windows.

Any decent editor like "notepad++" can deal with the apple-like "0AX"
end-of-line-character.

When you are irritated by the binary stuff at the beginning , just
remove it and save the rest as txt-file.

To my understanding the binary stuff serves only for formatting the text
of the module.

Regards,
Dieter