[Oberon] Fwd: paint-tool-pict-pictureframes

Tomas Kral thomas.kral at email.cz
Thu Mar 31 20:41:21 CEST 2016

Hi "Scruty",

Thank you, packed in 7zip, received alright.
I am already looking into code, PictureFrames.Mod hangs on Pictures.Mod
which in turn imports Bitmaps.Mod

In PictureFrames there is this interesting construct

IMPORT .... Images := Pictures;

I was only able to find the latter two in NO / NLO, Bitmaps is
non-portable, while Pictures partly portable (may need some code
adjusting ???).

Not sure they will go well in terms of version / portability with
PictureFrames, but I will try.

Also I did not learn yet to transfer files between RPI and FPGA Oberon.

Many thanks so far.

--
Tomas Kral <thomas.kral at email.cz>