[Oberon] Global font change on OLR

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Sun Apr 3 01:15:20 CEST 2016

Understood. For future reference if you refine your question and *summarise*
why you are asking the question there is less chance that somebody like me
might misunderstand what you are asking for. Then you might have a better
chance of receiving the sort of response you hope for. There is a good
article called "How To Ask Questions The Smart Way" here:

I have rephrased / simplified your question below to what I believe are the
essential parts so that somebody may be able to help you better. Apologies
if I omitted any crucial part.

It seems to me now that what you are really asking for is how to change the
screen resolution not the font size. Is that correct? If you just changed
the default system font size only the text would be modified. Pictures etc.
would still be small.

Cheers,
Chris