[Oberon] Global font change on OLR

Srinivas Nayak sinu.nayak2001 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 05:01:36 CEST 2016

Dear Chris,

I am thankful for your time spent reading my plea.
Now your rephrased question is much better.

As you said, if changing screen resolution everything on screen becomes bigger, I will be happy.
How can I do that?

Also, is there any helping hand to answer Chris' rephrased question?

With thanks and best regards,

Yours sincerely,
Srinivas Nayak

Home: http://www.mathmeth.com/sn/