[Oberon] Horizontal scroll of Menu items

eas lab lab.eas at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 21:36:58 CEST 2016

]In some Oberon installation I had seen horizontal scrolling of Menu
items with MR click.
]Now I forgot where. Can any one kindly remind me?

No horizontal scrolling.

]I am not able to see Edit.Store menu on System.Log.
Edit.Store is not a menu.
You mean in -the-System.Log-menuFrame
Because you should not store the System.Log

]MR click is not working.
How would you define 'working' ? MR is mostly for wiping, not clicking.

Didn't you find the basic mouse instructions.
It's normally available from the <start screen>.

Try:
 write any where "MyFile"
 do: MM down, MR down, release
This should open a TextFrame called 'MyFile"