[Oberon] Fwd: Re: Have MenuInputTablets confirmed ETHO's TUI?

Srinivas Nayak sinu.nayak2001 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 12:38:05 CEST 2016

Dear Dieter,

Many thanks for your information.
I welcome your idea of converging all different versions of Oberon.
I believe, it is possible and even easy.
When Oberon has a robust and extensible design, this shouldn't be difficult.
At the same time, as you informed,
the more and more we add/integrate ubiquitous HCI elements to Oberon,
more it shall be usable to today's world.
True that it may make it little larger, but at the same time won't be a completely new UI
for those who come from Win/Lin/Mac world.
Not sure, if our friends will hate my idea.
(I apologize.)

With thanks and best regards,

Yours sincerely,
Srinivas Nayak