[Oberon] RGB display in Oberon RISC5

Jörg Straube joerg.straube at iaeth.ch
Tue Apr 19 09:12:50 CEST 2016

Hi Magnus

Thx for preparing VID.v
As the original ProjectOberon has only 1M of memory, it's a pity to waste 25% of your 4 bit color layout. Basically, we could use 16 colors instead of 8.
Instead of mapping the bits directly to RGB, I would rather use the 4 bits as index into a color palette.

Display.Mod has to be adapted accordingly.

Jörg