[Oberon] RGB display in Oberon RISC5

thomas.kral at email.cz thomas.kral at email.cz
Wed Apr 20 14:34:43 CEST 2016

Hi Joerg,

Using palettes would utilise memory while offering more colours. This would
also possibly bring it close to Ceres-2. The two procedures bellow taken
from Display.Def of Ceres-2 project, do they imply the use of a colour map
(palette)?

PROCEDURE SetColor*(col, red, green, blue: INTEGER);
PROCEDURE GetColor*(col: INTEGER; VAR red, green, blue: INTEGER);

>From H/W point of view, coudl it  be more difficult to implement in Verilog?

Tomas