[Oberon] Question

eas lab lab.eas at gmail.com
Tue May 3 03:08:39 CEST 2016

? Do we need Oberon on Tablet ?

First ask "what is Oberon about ?"
For me it's about the ability to EASILY have have multiple frames on the
same screen, in a convenient/changeable font, and being able to select
<text-strings> accurately;

> Any Android tablet with screen 9-10" and abitity to use external mouse.
Yes, so no good without mouse.

and being able to color different text section with different colors, to show
an extra dimension of association.

Ie. for the extra difficult jobs that I need ETHO on my Linux-PC, a tablet's
hardware would disqualify it.

OTOH, just for fun: many may like to have it, and the existing work of
ALO may help achieve this?

I read that Intel is reducing employment, since mobile is replacing PC.
So that means ARM is replacing x86?

== Chris Glur