[Oberon] Question

Lars noreply at z505.com
Mon Sep 5 13:58:21 CEST 2016

On Sun, May 1, 2016 10:56 pm, Boris Ashkinazi wrote:
> Doug,
> Any Android tablet with screen 9-10" and abitity to use external
> mouse.

Since microsoft windows tablets pretty much run all windows XP style apps
(with some caveats) shouldn't oberon already be available on the tablet...

Windows tablets differ from other tablets in that old windows apps are
supposed to work on the tablets, even maybe windows 98 apps... (with
caveats).  So I am guessing, since Oberon already runs on windows, that
oberon may already work on a tablet.. but maybe not the way you were
thinking.

Would be nice to have oberon on android.. just thought I would mention
that you may already be able to do what you are looking to do, as MS
Windows tablets intended to have old windows apps working on their
tablets, as if the tablet was just another MS Windows computer, not
requiring special java apps or other tricks... they run EXE's