[Oberon] Re (2): Recent additions in OLR.

eas lab lab.eas at gmail.com
Wed May 18 16:54:32 CEST 2016

LEO has also got Clipboard.Mod which I noticed and tried after I saw
your thread. I crashes the system. The first thing I tried when I started
years ago, was <screen capture>; which also crashed.

These video utilities are tricky; and I suspect are hardware dependent.

If OLR is like ALO, how/why would you use a clipboard?
With LEO, I have fixed file-locations that other utilities and LEO use
to exchcnge text.

With ALO & LNO, which can't access outside of their own directories,
I must roam the file-tree eg. with mc, and <3-key-action> write a sLink
to the ALO/LNO directory.  Can OLR System.Directory & read/write
outside of its own directory?

== Chris Glur.