[Oberon] An Oberon7 compiler for Linux.

Srinivas Nayak sinu.nayak2001 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 10:54:51 CEST 2016

Many many thanks to my Oberon friends,
for their kind help and support.

How I use it:

Using this compiler, first I compile Kernel.Mod.txt, FileDir.Mod.txt etc.
I gather the *.smb file and *.rsc file in my "obc" folder.
Now my "obc" folder acts as an Oberon development environment!
I can now create/modify/compile any Oberon module on Linux.
And finally I can send the .Mod, .smb and .rsc file to Simulator to run it!

I hope, people like me, who are not having much of Oberon experience,
will find it easy to develop their Oberon skills using this compiler.

With thanks and best regards,

Yours sincerely,
Srinivas Nayak

Home: http://www.mathmeth.com/sn/