[Oberon] An Oberon7 compiler for Linux.

Jörg joerg.straube at iaeth.ch
Thu Jul 14 15:50:33 CEST 2016

Hi

Nice work!

Remark1
If you'd use the Oberon Station (RISC5 emulator on Mac, as I do for cross
development)
this is all done automatic.
In Oberon Station Oberon files are Mac files :-)
So, when you copy Mac files to the Oberon Station directory and start the
emulator, the files
are there.
Or vice versa: if you edit something in Oberon, these modified files can be
edited with Mac editors. But be aware the Oberon text files have meta data
in the beginning, they are not pure ASCII files.

Remark2
I don't know if the example of Kernel.Mod, Files.Mod are good ones, as those
files cannot be easily exchanged with new versions. The four files of the so
called "inner core" need special treatment. Compiling other files
HelloWorld.Mod, ORP.Mod etc can be processed as you described.

br
Jörg