[Oberon] Volatile variables in Oberon

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Sat Jul 30 05:48:03 CEST 2016

But Oberon variables are not mapped to registers that can be changed "from
the other end". The explicit operations SYSTEM.GET and SYSTEM.PUT are used
when you want to transfer data between a peripheral register (mapped to an
absolute memory location) and Oberon variables.

Regards,
Chris Burrows

CFB Software
http://www.cfbsoftware.com