[Oberon] revisions in sources; was: Project Oberon Hardware

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Wed Sep 14 10:31:27 CEST 2016

I can't speak for NO but with Project Oberon (or any other source code
project that is only a few thousand lines of code) all I need is a line or
two summarising each problem that has been fixed.

If I am interested in the detail of the code changes I keep snapshots of the
source folder(s) and use a difference listing / merge tool like Beyond
Compare (a Windows application by Scooter Software) to identify /
synchronise the code changes.

Regards,
Chris