[Oberon] Oberon-2 on FPGA

Jörg Straube joerg.straube at iaeth.ch
Fri Oct 28 08:20:11 CEST 2016

Hi Peter

I'm not the HW freak, more into SW. I'm just wondering whether the memory on the MIST board is the right one
- NWs RISC5 uses a 32 bit architecture. The 1 MB of the RISC5 is addressed as 256K x 32
- The MIST board seems to have 32 MB (generally okay) but seens to be organized as 16M x 16 instead of 8M x 32.

Would that work?

Jörg

Gruss. Jörg