[Oberon] Oberon-2 on FPGA

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Fri Oct 28 23:45:39 CEST 2016

I would now recommend Saanlima Electronics' later design, the Pepino board,
rather than the Pipistrello for Oberon work as the Pepino was specifically
designed to run Project Oberon:

http://www.saanlima.com/pepino/index.php?title=Pepino_Oberon

Magnus (the author) helped us to get an I2C interface working with Project
Oberon.

As a bonus I was also able to use the Pepino board as an MC68000 Mac Plus to
try and get an early version of Mac Modula-2 working:

http://www.saanlima.com/pepino/index.php?title=Pepino_PlusToo

Regards,
Chris Burrows
CFB Software