[Oberon] Oberon for a C++ user.

Lars noreply at z505.com
Tue Nov 8 03:25:09 CET 2016

On Sun, November 6, 2016 11:09 am, eas lab wrote:
>> Then print your PDF, give the output file name as whatever.txt, and
>> there you go. Plain text. Easy.
>
> Get real: uk based Twitter/facebook kiddie.
> I'm operation from darkening Africa,
> almost under refugee circumstances.

Wow Africa sounds a lot like Linux! a dark age operating system that
hasn't even figured out basic features that windows 95 had back in, whelp
1994...

If you are going to Dis windows, might as well Dis and insult linux and
all the other garbage operating systems out there that are equally as bad,
if not worse.  Oberon operating system has its flaws too, such as not
being able to do 99 percent of things that Windows can do for "Real work"
in business settings.

> 90's ETHO would never have such absurd deficiency; and the FB-kiddies
> like to talk about "upgrading".

Seems like oberon keeps "upgrading".. a new oberon comes out every few
years to try and correct deficiencies of the last.

But I do agree with you, the idiots upgrading their iPhones or android
phones and throwing hundreds of dollars of money in the toilet every year
to be hip and cool, is indeed absurd.