[Oberon] blackbox model view controller

Lars noreply at z505.com
Wed Nov 9 08:10:05 CET 2016

Per our discussion from the other thread, "oberon for a c++ user", it was
mentioned that BlackBox ComponentPascal uses a model view controller
approach and is explained in the documentation. I do remember reading
about this,  however, I cannot find it:

I searched the term model view controller, ignoring case. Also searched
MVC. No results found.

In delphi if an issue came up like this, the next option would be to
search google and hopefully it'd pull up something online. However
blackbox I believe the documentation is not indexed on google, as the
documentation is offline, not online.