[Oberon] Oberon for a C++ user.

Alexander Ilin ajsoft at yandex.ru
Sun Nov 13 22:54:05 CET 2016

Hello!

> I don't like all those extravagant keywords and it's
> not true that *a pure client programmer never needs
> to write any of above attributes* as the What's New
> document states.

> I'm forced to use the NEW keyword, due to the fact
> that Method() is newly introduced.
> But it is meaningless for a final record that does
> not extend a record.

  But you are not being a client in this case, are you?
  If you were a client in the sense of the word that document uses,
  you would only extend existing records and override existing
  methods.

  When you create new methods and records, you are
  designing a new framework, you are not being a *pure client*
  of the BlackBox Framework.