[Oberon] Concurrency support in Oberon

Douglas G Danforth danforth at greenwoodfarm.com
Wed Nov 23 00:45:49 CET 2016

"process" is the key word, not system.
Every 100 instructions there would be inserted a jump
to another set of code corresponding to a different process.
One could inhibit that jump by stating SAFE in ones code.
One a single CPU platform one simply jumps from one
code chunk to another (time share, process share).  I suppose
on a multi core chip that could be implemented by runing
multiple cores in parallel.