[Oberon] The Modula-2 System for Z80 CP/M (Peter Hochstrasser)

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Fri Mar 3 02:21:27 CET 2017

Not exactly. The CP/M Turbo M2 compiler was bought in by Borland. The
support contact listed in the ReadMe file is:

HEIMSOETH SOFTWARE GmbH & CoKG

The MS-DOS compiler was developed in-house by Niels Jensen. It was renamed
TopSpeed Modula-2 after he left Borland to form Jensen and Partners
International (JPI):

http://www.cbronline.com/news/niels_jensen_explains_how_topspeed_leaves_borl
ands_turbo_compilers_standing

If this URL gets split by the mailing list, try the shorter version:

https://tinyurl.com/jydu4vl

and, yes - it did eventually get absorbed in Clarion.

Regards,
Chris Burrows
CFB Software
http://www.cfbsoftware.com/modula2