[Oberon] ETH Oberon Projects and Applications available

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Sun Nov 26 04:11:36 CET 2017

Many *are* available on the web:

http://www.ethoberon.ethz.ch/software/

which also leads to:

ftp://ftp.ethoberon.ethz.ch/ETHOberon/Contrib/

Before you do that however, you may already have some of these projects on
your computer. Look in the ETHOberon\Apps folder that was created when you
unzipped the WinOberon.zip file. You will find ~70 application 'packages'
there each with the file extension '.oaf'. You can install any of these
packages using the ETH Oberon tool 'Applications.Tool',

Regards,
Chris Burrows
CFB Software
http://www.astrobe.com