[Oberon] ETH Oberon Projects and Applications available

Treutwein Bernhard Bernhard.Treutwein at Verwaltung.Uni-Muenchen.DE
Sun Nov 26 14:51:28 CET 2017

Wojtek:

> I also looked at AntsInFields linked from the software page, www.antsinfields.de.
> Quite honestly, most of Gadgets examples look awful to me. But AntsInFields screen
> shots are plain beautiful. They show how the Gadget application can look.
> Very impressive. Very nice.

>And all of that software is now covered with a think blanket of volcanic ash. Sad....

hmm,
Ants in fields is the work of Felix Friedrich, who is the last hero of Oberon at ETHZ.
It is included in WinAos, but I don't know if it runs ...

--
  Benrhard