[Oberon] Oberon on Nexys DDR4 from Digilent?

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Wed Feb 21 08:40:08 CET 2018

I wouldn't expect any problems as Embedded Project Oberon already runs well
on Xilinx's Artix-7 35T on Digilent's Arty A7 and Cmod A7-35T boards. If
anybody wants us to support it on the Nexys DDR4 from Digilent all they
would need to do is supply us with a board to run it on. We would return the
board to them if unsuccessful.

Regards,
Chris Burrows

CFB Software