[Oberon] Completeness; Ceres.

Treutwein Bernhard Bernhard.Treutwein at Verwaltung.Uni-Muenchen.DE
Fri May 4 13:39:46 CEST 2018

Hmm,

as far as I know, the Ceres sources of Oberon OS are not available.
I guess that your intention is to have an unique ident for documentation
in the wikibook. Since there are no sources,  I think it is arguable if it is
worth an own "context".

There are other Ceres sources, which I would be very interested in,
but which are not available, e.g. ETHOS (Clemens Szyperski, see:
https://www.research-collection.ethz.ch/handle/20.500.11850/140827
and/or https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/comp.lang.oberon/M-y1bJwEYE8)

Clemens S. was not able to dig out any of the sources, but maybe some brave soul
has some old backups?

regards
--
  Bernhard