[Oberon] FPGA - Oberon-7 - Plain File

Jörg Straube joerg.straube at iaeth.ch
Thu Oct 4 01:47:24 CEST 2018

The previous Oberon systems had a module called „EditTools.Mod“. That module provides a procedure „StoreAscii“. You can try to port it to ProjectOberon as the source is rather portable.

BTW: the conversion involves more than deleting the prolog. You have to change line ends and possibly umlauts, as Oberon uses an own format that is not ASCII nor Latin-1 nor Unicode...
However, in ProjectOberon umlauts are not supported, although the Oberon fonts have glyphs for umlauts...

br
Jörg