[Oberon] FPGA - Display.Mod 4-bit colour

Tomas Kral thomas.kral at email.cz
Mon Oct 29 20:33:39 CET 2018

> Looking at the Linz Oberon V4, which I just launched under Windows 7,
> I can see a lot of highly useful software. It could all be reused if
> the Oberon-2 compiler for RISC5 was available.

I do not run Windows, but saw some screenshots, it seems the dialogs
ties menus to standard Oberon texts commands at the viewer's menu bar.
The menu bar consists buttons, with bevels.

So instead executing simple command `System.Close System.Copy ..
Edit.Store', a selection menu with more options pops up? Also the whole
system takes look of Windows 3.xx

I did not see all screenshots, but is there more to it?

--
Tomas Kral <thomas.kral at email.cz>