[Oberon] FPGA - OberonV4 Dialogs

Tomas Kral thomas.kral at email.cz
Sun Dec 2 21:59:06 CET 2018

On Sun, 2 Dec 2018 14:47:54 +0100
Jörg Straube <joerg.straube at iaeth.ch> wrote:

> Or you call an unitialized procedure variable, you jump to 0 and get
> ABORT as well.

Hi Joerg,

Thanks for your continued encouragement!

The above was the case, I corrected some of the proc vars, I sometimes
cannot simply decide if some Oberon-2 procedure is meant a dynamic call
through do*, or a static one just taking `this' receiver object . So is
a matter of style of coding plus my typos and a lot of faults in
understanding.

See picture, possibly better, I now get some messages flowing, but
certainly still needs some more work to do.

It may well be, that `Dialogs' can be ported to System-V and revised
Oberon-7. I am overwhelmed by so much code just doing simple GUI, while also tempted to try something of my own.

--
Tomas Kral <thomas.kral at email.cz>