[Oberon] Question on ORG.SaveRegs / ORG.RestoreRegs in the FPGA Oberon compiler

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Wed Dec 19 08:47:43 CET 2018

I wouldn't expect / hope that this sort of requirements / design information to be in comments in source code. Students should be encouraged to read the supporting documentation before they dive into source code. If any software is undocumented then steer well clear!

Is the information in Section '12.7.7. Procedures' of the Project Oberon 2013 relevant to your question? If so, is it incorrect or insufficient to answer your question?

Regards,
Chris

Chris Burrows
CFB Software