[Oberon] What is the status of Lola-2 and its useintheFPGAversion ofProject Oberon?

rochus.keller at bluewin.ch rochus.keller at bluewin.ch
Fri Mar 15 17:44:35 CET 2019

@Paul

Thanks for your response.

> Or you could add them ... take care to differentiate.

Ok, I give it a try. How about "LolaX" for "extension" or "experimental"?

I alredy created a parser and syntax tree for Lola using my EbnfStudio tool; creating an LL(1) version of the grammar was easy.

Do you happen to have a C or C++ version of the Lola-2 compiler? I tried to translate it with obnc but didn't succeed yet because of unresolved external dependencies and non-standard data types (LONGINT).

Best
R.