[Oberon] What is the status of Lola-2 and its use in the FPGA version of Project Oberon?

Pablo Cayuela pablo.cayuela at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 20:44:51 CET 2019

I've only used it on my University as a student and propose it to
professors in the 2000's, since then I consider, like some of you, to use
Lola and Wolf tools to program a Lattice FPGA, only for educational
projects, because I found it clearer than both VHDL or Verilog in any
flavour (I teach both now).
But for the time being I have no support, just my spare time.

Pablo Cayuela
UTN FRC
Córdoba
ARGENTINA