[Oberon] Re (2): A C++ version of the Lola-2 compiler and an Oberon to C++compiler

peter at easthope.ca peter at easthope.ca
Wed Apr 17 18:01:50 CEST 2019

From:	"rochus.keller at bluewin.ch" <rochus.keller at bluewin.ch>
Date:	Wed, 17 Apr 2019 16:38:54 +0200

From:	Joerg <joerg.straube at iaeth.ch>
Date:	Wed, 17 Apr 2019 17:05:41 +0200
> This is the existing Oberon to C translator called "ofront":
> https://github.com/jtempl/ofront

Thanks fellows.  Yah, definitely I was off track

I'm thinking of the possibility to integrate some hints about this into
the Wikibook.  My confusion illustrates what is needed to get through
to a novice.  Imagine a student in first year engineering.  Even more
difficult, in a physics program where he or she is surrounded by science
rather than engineering.

A section in the Wikibook titled "Auxilliary Software" or similar?
There some tips to recognize and find work of Rochus and others.  As
usual, I'm interested in criticism and suggestions.

Incidentally, just added Lola-2 in the glossary.
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Oberon#Glossary

Thanks,             ... L.
--
Message composed and transmitted by software designed to avoid the
complication and vulnerability of antivirus software.