[Oberon] Description of Experimental Oberon & etc.

Paul Reed paulreed at paddedcell.com
Mon Aug 5 20:02:36 CEST 2019

On 2019-08-05 18:37, Skulski, Wojciech wrote:
> https://lec.inf.ethz.ch/syscon/2018/
>
> Topic 12  	Student exercises Screensaver, Wireless Network Traffic
> Monitor, Network Time Client
>
>  requires a password. Why?

Hi Wojciech,

I can tell you're not a student at ETH. ;-)

For Felix' lectures, the lecture notes and assignments are separate
documents.  In the case of my exercises, since the assignments are
included in the lecture notes, I think Felix has the assignment link
pointed to the assignment resources directory in the student repository,
which does not have general access.  Apologies for any confusion.

Cheers,
Paul