[Oberon] Cheap chinese FPGA board - is it usable for PO?

D EMARD vordah at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 21:37:01 CET 2019

HI

We have on ULX3S FPGA tried oberon and it works nice
on 32MB SDRAM at oberon's simple risc CPU, clock 25MHz.
It's not directly compiled from lola2 but has interventions in
verilog and vhdl for cache and sdram driver but I guess it's
easy to start with.

A downside is that ether PS/2 mouse or keyboard
(not both at the same time) can be connected
on micro-usb OTG port. Some PMOD PS/2 header from
ebay could allow to connect both at the same time