[Oberon] Oberon on ULX3S explanation

D EMARD vordah at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 23:51:35 CET 2019

Well the SDRAM chips all behave the same so any datasheet
of micron or alliance would do to see how they "work". At the
end some deeper understanding is not necessary, there are
plenty of driver cores in source you can take any one that closest
fits to your hardware and it will as "black box" expose standard
interface of data and adress bus with write and read enable signals.