[Oberon] QEMU target implementation for Oberon RISC architecture

Jörg joerg.straube at iaeth.ch
Tue Dec 31 10:31:37 CET 2019

All

Just to refine my idea. The second byte of the MOV’ instruction could identify the emulator as follows:
Peter de Wachter’s emulator could return     50H (ASCII “P”)
Andreas Pirklbauer’s emulator could return  41H (ASCII “A”)
Chuck Perkin’s emulator could return             43H (ASCII “C”)
Michael Schier’s emulator could return          4DH (ASCII “M”)
Roel de Jong’s emulator could return             52H (ASCII “R”)

I know this method does not scale. But to give the first brave emulator programmers one letter of credit ☺

And remember: it’s only an idea…

Happy New Year to all of you.

Jörg