[Oberon] Development boards

Magnus Karlsson magnus at saanlima.com
Mon May 4 00:23:26 CEST 2020

FYI, Pepino board files and manufacturing data files are now available
on github:
https://github.com/Saanlima/Pepino/tree/master/Board
There should be enough information there for anyone wanting to make a
batch of boards.  The BOM might be a bit outdated when it comes to the
passive components though.

Regards,
Magnus