[Oberon] Unlimited Oberon System for any board

Guy T. turgu666 at gmail.com
Sun May 10 00:05:37 CEST 2020

Hello Wojtek,

I had a closer look to the HF-RISC-V and I can confirm that it implements all “The RISC-V” basic integer instructions. No options have been implemented. That means no Integer Multiplication/Division, no compressed instructions, no floating point, etc. There is some code related to multiplication but from the comments it seems that it was not integrated and may not be complete. I found very interesting how the VHDL code was structured.

This implementation would certainly be useful for some usage, but without some of the options, I don’t known if it could be considered to implement Project Oberon with it.

This is my own observation, as a newbie with FPGAs. So this must be confirmed by some better expert than me!

Cheers!
Guy