[Oberon] Development boards

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Mon May 11 01:02:33 CEST 2020

I wondered about that myself. Is it just because Digilent make such large quantities of the boards that they get the advantage of economy of scale? The quotes I have received from Seeedstudio for the Pepino are about half the cost if you order 100 compared to 10.

> One alternative is to just make add-on boards for popular boards like
> Arty from Digilent to add missing interface options.
> Here is a board that could be used with Arty A7 or Arty S7:
> http://forum.gadgetfactory.net/topic/2894-boo/?tab=comments#comment-19390

Hey, that's a really neat design - I like it! Unfortunately I haven't ever seen it for sale in your store. Have you published the design files for that? Is the Verilog required much different from the Pipistrello?

Regards,
Chris

Chris Burrows
CFB Software