[Oberon] Standalone BootLoader format

Tomas Kral thomas.kral at email.cz
Thu May 14 16:55:17 CEST 2020

On Thu, 14 May 2020 15:34:54 +0100
Paul Reed <paulreed at paddedcell.com> wrote:

> All this comes about because the Oberon-0 compiler generates normal
> module code which is intended to run inside the Oberon System, ie it
> is not "standalone" anymore.

Reading ...

Just to be sure. I am toying with older version of Oberon-0,
producing standalone MODULE* (no imports/exports, no sections,
relative code), no asterisk needed.

I know Oberon-0 now generates regular `Module.Load()' compatible code,
it has changed.

The version of Oberon-0 I work in this example, is the old if not 2013
original one. Just one block of code, that's it.

EDIT
My only intention is booting over serial line with BRAM BootLoad,
and do some experiments.

--
Tomas Kral <thomas.kral at email.cz>