[Oberon] PO2013 - SD Image Tool

Charles Perkins chuck at kuracali.com
Sat May 16 17:24:29 CEST 2020

Thomas, Michael,

I did in fact write a fuse filesystem for the oberon fs into my go emulator
so that I could copy files into and out of a disk image from linux... it
worked, mostly. I learned a lot from that. I wouldn't try to use it as is,
it's too much of a mess but it could be instructive for someone who wants
to do it more cleanly.

My current effort is to take the basic logic from that and make a Linux
file system kernel module in C. Combining that with a QEMU emulator of the
RISC5 machine would be sweet, I think.

Chuck