[Oberon] PO2013 - SD Image Tool

Jörg joerg.straube at iaeth.ch
Sat May 16 17:58:54 CEST 2020

Part of my build process looks like this
5) Link inner core
ORL.Link Modules ~
ISO.SetBootFile RISC.img
ISO.Load Modules.bin

6) copy all Oberon files into boot image
ISO.CopyTo
	po.Kernel.Mod            Kernel.rsc              Kernel.smb
	po.FileDir.Mod            FileDir.rsc             FileDir.smb
	po.Files.Mod               Files.rsc                 Files.smb
	po.Modules.Mod         Modules.rsc          Modules.smb
	po.Input.Mod              Input.rsc               Input.smb
	po.Display.Mod           Display.rsc            Display.smb
	po.Viewers.Mod          Viewers.rsc           Viewers.smb
	po.Fonts.Mod               Fonts.rsc               Fonts.smb
	po.Texts.Mod               Texts.rsc               Texts.smb
	po.Oberon.Mod           Oberon.rsc           Oberon.smb
	po.MenuViewers.Mod  MenuViewers.rsc MenuViewers.smb
	po.TextFrames.Mod     TextFrames.rsc     TextFrames.smb
	po.System.Mod            System.rsc            System.smb
	po.Edit.Mod                 Edit.rsc                 Edit.smb
~
ISO.CopyTo
	po.ORS.Mod       ORS.rsc       ORS.smb
	po.ORB.Mod       ORB.rsc      ORB.smb