[Oberon] Re (2): Links for the Oberon-2 report.

peter at easthope.ca peter at easthope.ca
Mon Jul 27 16:39:34 CEST 2020

Diego,

From:	"Diego Sardina" <dsar at ...>
Date:	Mon, 27 Jul 2020 11:11:27 +0200
> The PDF is wrong.
> The up to date Oberon-2 Report can be found here (in .Text format):
>
> ftp://ftp.ssw.uni-linz.ac.at/pub/Oberon/Oberon2.Report.Text

Thanks for explaining.  I've expanded Note [1] (now the only note)
accordingly.

Two puzzles for J. Doe novice.

* ETH Oberon has the WTS module.  Neither WTS.Mod nor WTS.Tool gives a
hint at the derivation of acronym WTS.  ?

* The HTML compiler page in question is read with a Web browser but an
Oberon system is almost essential to read an Oberon Text.  (Gedit in
Linux will open a Text but the warning and binary header will confuse
a novice.) Fortunately the language report is available as HTML from
UCSD. If there is no objection I should cast the change list to HTML.

Thanks again,                               ... Lyall E.

--
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Medical_Machines
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Oberon