[Oberon] Linux A2 (Ubuntu 20.04 LTS), fonts too small to read

R. S. Doiel rsdoiel at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 18:15:23 CEST 2020

Hello everyone,

I am new to Oberon so this is very much a new user question I am
afraid.  I am trying out A2 on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS laptop. My vision is
not what it was when I was younger and the 12 point fonts in the A2
desktop are tiny. Short of downgrading the resolution of my laptop's
display before starting aos is there a way to tell A2 to use larger
fonts or is there a way to "zoom in" on the screen so I can read
things? Thanks for the help in advance.

All the best,

Robert