[Oberon] Re (n): Links for the Oberon-2 report.

peter at easthope.ca peter at easthope.ca
Tue Jul 28 17:40:02 CEST 2020

From:	=?UTF-8?B?SsO2cmc=?= <joerg.straube at ...ch>
Date:	Tue, 28 Jul 2020 17:09:49 +0200
> ... if it has version elems, then even reading gets
> difficult, as the different versions of the text are in the same file,
> and it's hard to tell what ASCII snippet you see is part of what
> version...

>From your message about conditional output for debugging, I have
the impression that elems are in V4; not in ETH Oberon.  Correct?
I've never installed or used V4.

> In short: use EditTools.StoreAscii and you're save to send the
> resulting ASCII file around. Be aware: fonts are gone, text size is
> gone, color is gone, versions are gone, tabs settings are gone... etc

I understand loss of typeface, size, weight, style, color and vertical
offset. (After all I handled them in the MediaWiki module.  It works.)

Certainly I don't understand how a link or image is inserted in a
Text.  Therefore content here is incomplete.
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Oberon#Oberon_Text
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Oberon/Text

Thanks,                                     ... P.

--
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Medical_Machines
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Oberon